Monday, November 2, 2009

Pre trip action

We had our vaccination against all sorts of weird sounding viruses and whatnot today, as a safety precaution for our trip to Hanoi. This just goes to show how serious we are about this trip, huh?

Me (Ke Tat) and Jun Jie were really, really late for the vaccination. And by late I mean by a whopping 40 minutes. I didn't quite know why we were late. He woke at 6, and I woke at 8.15. I guess we just slacked around too much. Not knowing the way to Tan Tock Seng didn't help our case either. We hired a Taxi to get there as a result.

Being late made me wonder if this will happen in our actual trip. Ugh, I hope not. I need to be more responsible in the future. I don't know if JJ shares the same sentiments though.

The vaccination itself was quite okay I guess. The jab didn't hurt that much, though being photographed in the process wasn't pleasant >.> The stab left a little stinging sensation at the stab site, even till now. My left arm feels a bit odd, almost as if I've been doing heavy work with my left arm.

Alright, I'll stop typing here. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment